Honestly, this is just too cute to pass … It is not a cure for the corona virus but might help your kids, the young ones and the older ones alike, get through the quarantine time. Oh and the oreo cookies should be still available in the grocery stores. Recipe is from Rozina’s kitchen.
makes 11 truffles
- 24 Oreo cookies
- 113 gramm cream cheese
- handful of goji berries or cranberries
- Have cream cheese at room temperature.
- Grind the Oreo cookies into a fine powder consistancy. You can use a food processor or a rolling pin.
- Work the cream cheese in with the Oreos.
- Form smaller, 2″ balls with your hands.
- Stick goji berries into the truffles.
- We refrigerated the balls for a half hour before serving.
Enjoy and stay well!